Knowing before your customer does.
What is AIOps?
AIOps combines Big Data with Machine Learning to automate identification and resolution of common IT issues. The technology removes complexity in disparate environments, prevents outages, and automates everyday IT operation tasks.
Identify the customer in their digital journey
As systems become increasingly more fragmented, having a 360° view of your customers’ digital journey is needed to understand and improve their experience.
Become proactive in service delivery
Through machine learning, your system will take advantage of the increasing amount of data flowing through your environment, and make decisions, before a human can.
Strategic and Tactical Data-Driven Decision Making.
Unified MonitoringBring your data into a single place and scale it, to understand your environment from every angle.
Holistic ViewA 360° view of customers' digital journey is needed to understand how they interact with your organization.
Continuous InsightEnable your technology teams to drive innovation through improved quality and business agility.
Proactive PlanningBecome proactive in resource and capacity planning. Spot and prioritize problems faster.
Predict BottlenecksIdentify bottlenecks and and resource wasting across your infrasture.
Signal vs. NoiseEliminate redundant noise and focus on what is important for you customer's experience.
Kojiki AIOps' Key Features
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring (ITIM)
- Network performance monitoring and diagnostics (NPMD)
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM)
- Containers & Microservices
- Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Advanced Statistical Analysis
- Pattern Disovery and Prediction
- Anomaly Detection
- Root Cause Determination
- Network Management and Operations Analytics
- Information Technology Management
- Operations Support System
- Servers, Infrastructure, and Equipment.
Enterprise Grade AIOps Platform
How does it works in practice?
- Capture data from any IoT devise: Smartphone, Web Application, Network Equipment, or Gadget.
- Capture customer experience by measuring performance and utilization of IT assets.
- Analyze data from any data source, such as logs, events, APIs, or agents.
- Monitor the environment holistically and mitigate issues before they reach the customer.