Connect to any number of databases or API endpoints and see them side-by-side.
Connect to virtually anything.
Connect natively to any data source with an Erlang or Elixir driver.
Additionally, connect to any public or private data source that provides live data feeds, or even any static file that has a well-known structure.
SQL & NoSQL Databases
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, and more
JSON over HTTP
Any data source or web service that provides JSON
Any broadcast or subscribable data feed
Any parsable file with a known structure
Flexible. Powerful. Secure.
Full control over your data flow.
Super FastA data caching layer ensures clients have a blazing-fast expereince
Many-Source ConsumptionClients can connect to multiple data sources simultaneously
Connection PoolingMultiple clients can share a single source connection or subscription
SecureData access credentials are encrypted on the server and never provided to clients
Two Way Messaging
Dedicated Message Channels
- Each individual display in a Kojiki Dashboard has a dedicated message channel to communicate with the server, and can both send and receive messages.
- Each channel can communicate at whichever frequency and bandwidth is appropriate for the type of content
- The data source has only one subscriber, minimising DB server bandwidth and overhead
- All clients see the same data, and are updated real-time
- The data source batches complex requests to the server and caches the results for all client requests
- All clients see the same data, but response time is minimised by caching
- The data source responds to all requests individually
- Each client receives the unique data it requested